Skip to content

Invest in Children to End Poverty and Inequality

How To Eradicate World Poverty and Hunger

Clean Water is a Right Not a Luxury

Water Access to water and sanitation are recognized by the United Nations as human rights, reflecting the fundamental nature of these basics in every person’s life. Lack of access to safe, sufficient and affordable water, sanitation and hygiene facilities has a devastating effect on the health, dignity and prosperity of billions of people, and has…

What We Do

High-Level Panel is an advisory on the global development dedicated to expanding opportunity for people living in poverty. We make loans and early stage investments in social enterprises that deliver market-based products and services that empower people to earn a living and improve their lives.

Insights

We make loans and early stage investments in social enterprises that deliver market-based products and services that empower people to earn a living and improve their lives.

We Are in Action

Investing in people to fight poverty

Join the following organizations who are proud supporters of this collective effort.

United Nations - Water For Life

From 2005-2015, the United Nations backed the "Decade for Action."

Horst Kohler

The former President of Germany from 2004-2010 was a strong supporter of this initiative.

Development Agenda For Clean Water Beyond 2015

The UN Secretary-General has established the UN System Task Team on this project as it is of utmost importance.

Evolve Loans

Strong supporters for clean water in the UK and worldwide.

Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform

United Nations Sustainable Development Summit in 2015.

John Sachs and Johan Rockstrom

From Columbia University and Stockholm University respectively, outline a plan to reduce the negative effects of climate change on our planet.

UNODC Post 2015 Developmental Agenda

The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), established in 2000 following the United Nations Millennium Summit

PuppyWire.com

CEO Dan Enlow has been a strong advocate in improving life on earth for both humans and dogs.

Global Health TV

Bringing the global health community together strongly supports the priorities as set forth in our report submitted and backed by the United Nations.

Shoptimized

"Over the last twenty years we have made great progress in reducing world poverty and supplying clean water, but we can do much better." - Bradley Long

Metals.com

Proud sponsors of the initiative and global health concerns worldwide.

Scientific American

Pushing for a global drive on open data for development.

Mission & Impact

Help the Poor to End Poverty

Over 767 million poor people in the world today live on less than a $1.9 a day. 815 million people suffer from chronic hunger. 29,000 children die every day from…

Read More

Why do we need to save water

97.5% of the world’s water is locked in seas and oceans, too salty for human use. And most of the remaining 2.5% is in the ice caps. So we humans…

Read More

Healthy Not Hungry

The World Food Programme, UNICEF and Project Everyone, are hosting the official launch of the year-long #HealthyNotHungry campaign at the World Economic Forum with a focus on action against malnutrition.…

Read More

Get Involved

Together we can end poverty in all its forms. Here you can see what you can do to contribute. Find organizations to support, information to share and some useful tips for your everyday life that can really make a difference.