Skip to content

Mission & Impact

Help the Poor to End Poverty

Over 767 million poor people in the world today live on less than a $1.9 a day. 815 million people suffer from chronic hunger. 29,000 children die every day from poverty related illnesses. In the developing world, the majority of people live day-to-day, struggling to provide for their families’ most basic needs. The level of…

Read More

Why do we need to save water

97.5% of the world’s water is locked in seas and oceans, too salty for human use. And most of the remaining 2.5% is in the ice caps. So we humans depend on the tiny bit available as fresh water – an essential natural resource for life. But we don’t just use water for drinking. We…

Read More

Healthy Not Hungry

The World Food Programme, UNICEF and Project Everyone, are hosting the official launch of the year-long #HealthyNotHungry campaign at the World Economic Forum with a focus on action against malnutrition. Malnutrition affects one in three people – it’s one of the biggest threats we face to our health and our wealth and is undermining progress…

Read More